Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Soo Tired!!



Two Sundays ago, Kailie went to her first day of nursery and loved it. Usually I try to get her down for nap before church or she takes one during EQ/RS but she didn't take one in the morning and then she was in nursery so she didn't get one at all. We got home and had just over an hour until we were supposed to go to dinner at the missionary couples house in our ward so I didn't put her down, big mistake!! Right as we started eating dinner Kailie just started freaking out. She wouldn't eat, she didn't even want some of her favorite things. She threw her first full fledged temper tantrum that lasted the whole dinner. She just layed on the floor under our chairs kicking and screaming. It was pretty funny because we really didn't know what she wanted so we couldn't even calm her down. We had already given her her insulin so we knew that she needed to eat something. We offered her ice cream and brownies and she would't even eat those either. So we ended up leaving pretty fast to get her to calm down. Here is the hilarious video of her eating at home. Obvioulsy she was just super tired and melted down. FYI-I don't usually let Kailie eat in her Sunday dress but Jared was the one that set her up to eat and by then it was already all over her!!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

That is hillarious!!!

Grandma Carolyn said...

Jared, you have to stop laughing next time to not make me sea sick watching the video. As Jenn said it was hilarious!

Cory&SadieK said...

I loved that she fell asleep eating! It's so funny--I almost want to see what happens if I keep Isaak awake all day and see if he'll fall asleep sitting up and eating!

Matt n' Jenni said...

Oh that is so funny. Poor baby girl just needed some sleep!