Mother's Day was really great this year!! It was really nice just having Jared home for the weekend. He was gone half of the month in April on different trips and since I am still having morning sickness it was great to have some help and even a break!
I love being a Mom to my little monkey!! She is so fun, cute and crazy.
This is the Mother's day card that her nursery leaders made for me! So cute. This is the first one of many of these types of things I am sure but it was so cute to get it!!
Jared really tried to make the day special for me which was cute. He woke up early and cleaned the kitchen while he made me my favorite breakfast right now, german pancakes with fresh Strawberries and real Maple syrup. Church was really nice, as the primary kids were singing I looked at Kailie and realized next year she will be up there singing. The priesthood took over Primary so all the women got to go to RS and then we had refreshments and were able to chat and catch up with everybody!! Every ward should adopt this, it truly was a nice break.
Then we came home and all of us took a two hour much needed nap! We have all had colds this week, then we just hung out, had whatever we could find for dinner. It was nice, chill and just fun to hang out with the two people I love most!!

1 comment:
Kailie is getting so big and beautiful!!! Next year two for mother's day:)
Post a Comment