So San Antonio is a pretty ugly place but this spring there have been some beautiful surprises popping up everywhere! Texas Wildflowers especially these blue bonnets. They are so awesome and everywhere so I definitely needed to get some photos with the kids.
For Family Night last night we got dressed up and went out and found an awesome field full of them and got some pretty cute photos.
I was hoping McKean would be sitting by himself since he is almost 6 months but we ended up having to use the bumbo!
Kai was great and cooperated nicely.
Mckean was okay but we couldn't get him to smile. They are both sick so I was just happy they weren't crying!
Kean loved the flowers and kept trying to eat them!
Kai got a little distracted by her flower that she let Kean slip a little bit and then
down he went. Face first into the flowers. He didn't seem to mind, didn't even cry!
The lighting was perfect and I love these photos.
There are a bunch so enjoy!
The above photo is my favorite of all them!! It is perfect!! Good job Jared!
There were some people there and they offered to take a family photo of us.
Too bad this one is blurry because I love his face in it!
I just might go back and try to get some of him smiling. I am using these as his six month photos so I have to have one of him smiling! Little Stinker!
He loved this flower!!
Kai has a crazy fake smile so we were trying to get her to laugh normal.
He never cuddles anymore so when he does it is so precious!
This girly is awesome!
Favorite one of Kai!
Whenever I tell her to say cheese she gets this crazy smile, so I had her say Brinley instead. Who is her best friend. Worked pretty good. Brinley most always brings a smile to her face!
On his daddy's shoes!
So fun!
So I guess there is something pretty in San Antonio after all!
3 comments:
Those pictures are beautiful! Clara has a weird fake smile she does right now too--it must be a stage for the age (:
Awesome pics! Beautiful flowers. I love the ones of you and the kids.
Great pictures - I love the wildflowers. Kailie is such a beautiful girl!
Post a Comment