Friday, January 31, 2014

January Fun!

January was a pretty cold month so we did a lot of inside playing. We need to get this boy some dress-ups. He loves to dress-up with all the girls. 

On one nice day we decided to go to the zoo. It was super crowded but we still had fun riding fake baby elephants. 


Kailie is all about photos of just her lately!
This cute little guy was our favorite at the zoo. He was tiny and he just stood in this spot, frozen not really moving. He was adorable and probably scared to death!
Kai climbs the tree! My little monkey girl!

These two always find something to keep them entertained this time it was making a bed in the guestroom on the hard floor. 
Silly kiddos!

McKean learned how to climb out of his crib while we were in Utah so when we got home he basically climbed out everyday. At night time or during nap time I would always find asleep somewhere other than his crib. This definitely does not look very comfortable but he was out! 

One day he fell asleep sitting up. I put the blanket on him after he was asleep. 
Funny kid!

Kai showing off the nursing cover I made for my friend Andrea Fitzgerald!
McKean absolutely loves his boots. He wears them all the time even when he doesn't have pants on which is pretty much everyday after his nap. When I go to put him down for a nap he refuses to put his pants on after I change his diaper. 


We love when Daddy comes home!
Some of Kai's crafts. A military guy who looks more like an Astronaut. 
Learning the letter M!
Kai loves to play with Baby Bradley!
Nothing is more fun than a big box or a couple of them!

They loved getting pulled around the house by Daddy!

No comments: