Monday, September 29, 2008

Hello World!

As my first official post in this crazy blogging world, I have to start out with why I decided to become a blogger.
I have read and looked at many of my friends and families blogs and thought they were cute and fun but I didn't want to do just a scrapbook blog because honestly my life is not that exciting. Then I came across the nieniedialogues.blogspot.com, a blog written by a girl who I went to high school with and who was recently in a plane crash with her husband. Her blog has touched thousands of people around the world because of her love for her family and her uplifting and inspiring posts about motherhood. Nie nie inspired me so much that I decided to finally create my own blog. Please visit her blog and keep her and her family in your prayers.

No comments: