So...it's been about 2 days since our last post. Since that time our little girl Kailie Harbor Theler (Still haven't decided if we're doing with the Hawaiian thing or just going with the Kylie genre) has been doing awesome.
In short, the baby is healthy, stubborn as a mule with feeding (only eats when she wants which is only 2-3 times a day which means we've resorted to syringe feeds most of the rest of the time).
We're exhausted but happy.
Pictures and a video below says more than I can in my delirious state. Who ever invented parenthood must have been hypomanic.
4 comments:
She is so cute! Sounds like you are exhausted Gina! I wish I could be there to help you guys out with stuff. Just remember.... it only gets better and better!
It's so worth it, though. Way to go mommy & daddy! We love you guys and can't wait to see her.
I love the name! And I really love Harbour - so beautiful together. GOOD JOB! I can't wait to see you guys. Hang in there - it gets easier, or I guess I should say you get use to the sleep deprivation.
I am so glad that everything went well. Let me know when I can come and see you and the baby. If you need any help please let me know too! We can bring you guys dinner or anything!
Andrea Keck
Post a Comment