Monday, December 1, 2008

Kai's Top Ten Favorite Things!

Although Kailie is only 2 weeks old today she already has her favorite things.
10. Losing her umbilical cord today!
9. Which led to her first real bath. Not her favorite thing but afterward she was very happy!

8. Sleeping in her bassinet with Daddy napping nearby
7. Eating, she is finally able to breastfeed by herself but of course I can' t post a picture of that!
6. Eating her hands, Yummy!

5. Cuddling with Grandma!
4. She always has her legs crossed in the fetal position! See how her legs are not where they are supposed to be!
3. Sleeping with her hats over her eyes! Perhaps she doesn't love this so much!

2. Being swaddled super tight!1. Chilling with Mom and Dad

4 comments:

Sarah Jarvis said...

She is so adorable. GOod job. I will call again as soon as I have a free minute. Or two. Love ya!@

Trevan, Megan and Kaleigh! said...

She is honestly soooooo cute! Seems to be a great baby as well. I do have to say that I think she looks like her daddy! Can't wait to see you guys soon!

The Theler's said...

Those pics are so cute. She is so tiny. I cant wait to see her. GIna you look DANG good girl. YOur so skinny. Love ya

Rachel said...

Well as soon as she meets her Aunt Rachel that will definetly take a place in the top 10, I'll spoil her rotten!! - I can't wait to see her and hold her! I miss you guys and am looking forward to seeing you in 2 weeks! Yeah!!