
We blessed Kailie last weekend at Jared's parents house in Utah, sadly his parents were out of town but there was a lot of other family members and friends there. The blessing was really beautiful, Jared did a great job even though he cried. Kailie also did a good job even though she cried too but not as much as her daddy!
The classic four generations shot,My dad, me, my Grandma Gardner and Baby Kailie
It was so great to see everyone and to be in the cold, snowy weather that I love and miss so much! Thanks to everyone for coming to celebrate this special occasion with us!
A lot more fun things happened while in Utah which I will post soon and there is a Surprise!








5 comments:
Gina! You look great! I can't believe you had a wee thing just a couple of months ago. I wish I could have been there for her blessing. What a cutie.
Yay! I love her dress! She can wear that when she gets baptized too! :) She looks beautiful, and so do you! Say hello to Hawaii for us!
It was so good to see you guys and super-cute Kai!
It was great to see you! You need to come back soon
So sorry I had to miss the blessing. She looks so cute though! It is a fun day isn't it?
Post a Comment