Monday, February 2, 2009

Out with the Long, in with the Old!!

Alright, everybody keeps asking what the big surprise is ......................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................. well after many long debates I have had with myself and Jared I finally decided to go back to my old hair style!


Okay, so just the cut not the color. I have wanted to chop off my hair since before I got pregnant and I finally decided after seeing my cute sister-in-law Anjuli and my best friend Tiff who both have super cute short hair cuts, I just had to do it.



So here it is right after I cut it, sporting the straight look! Love my eyes and mouth! Classic Gina!
There is that mouth again! Here it is curly, which is how I mostly do it in Hawaii, although I must say I was worried about the humidity but so far I have actually gotten it to go straight out here which I could not do when it was long.

I love it!! It is soooo much cooler plus Kai can't grab it anymore!

4 comments:

Saundra said...

I love it! You look fantastic!

Teana & Derek Isbell said...

haha we talked to out of it for sooo long. It looks good I'm glad you love it

Cory&SadieK said...

Gina-I love your short hair curly. I think it looks so cute-it makes me want to cut my hair short. I haven't had short hair since the fifth grade though. Anyway it looks so cute. oh P.S. I love the HH. I just got it yesterday and I've already used it. It makes me feel more comfortable.....

AMY said...

Cute cut! I love growing my hair out so I can chop it off too.