Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Husband Dear!

Jared sunrise water skiing! A little piece of Heaven!


This morning at 2:27 am on this day of 2-27 Jared turned a year older! Seeing as I have only known Jared for 3 years I can't be certain of this but I think he is turning into a softy in his old age.

Here are the top five reasons why I think Jared is turning into a softy!

5. He eats either like an old woman or like a teenage girl who is afraid to gain weight! (Translation: lets just say that the wife should not out eat her husband but this one does)

4. He sleeps with a sheet and a blanket and even sometimes a third blanket while I am on the other side usually with just a sheet on because I am so stinking hot. Isn't it supposed to be the other way around? Granted on his behalf he does sleep right next to the air conditioning but still!

3. He loves to bake and most weeks you can find him baking bread or whipping up some oreo cookies!

2. In our shower at this very moment are 3 loofahs and one big massage brush none of which are used by me or were purchased by me!

And lastly the Number 1 reason why Jared is turning into a softy in his old age is:

Examine for yourself how he slept every night last summer at Lake Powell!
Need I say More!

Even though he is a old softy I still love him and hopes he has a Very Happy Happy Birthday even if he doesn't want to celebrate!
Love you babe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Jared!!!

Saundra said...

Happy birthday you old softy (I can understand the eye cover though). We miss you guys and it's good to see you having fun! Kailie is so cute!
-Beau