Kailie is 3 months old today! Crazy! Well here are a few new tricks she has learned now that she is 3 months the wiser!

She figured out that she has legs and look at how big they are getting!

She can hold on to her rattle but only if we put it in her hands!

She can swim, much to her daddy's delight!

She can hike, although she gets the easy part for this one!


and last, she knows how to be so stinking cute that her
mom and dad just want to eat her up!
4 comments:
Happy 3 months! Here's to many more!
she is getting so big...and so cute!!! hope all is well with you guys. love youi!
She is so cute Gina! Crazy how big she is starting to look. (Finally uh?) It goes by so fast!
Three months - I can't believe it. I am so sad I have to wait to May to see her again! Give her hugs and kisses from us.
Post a Comment