Well it is that darn time again. Time where we have to say goodbye to some dear friends. This time it is the Steele family, Matt, Jenni and cute little Abby!! It is crazy that three years ago we all moved here with no kids and all became fast friends and now we are all leaving, moving all across the country and we all have at least one kidlet! We have had so much fun with the Steele's. They have become family and it is going to be weird not to have them here to hang out with and play games.
Matt has been the Young Men's president while I have been in Young women's so we have spent a bunch of time together at mutuals. It was fun working together.Matt was also our unofficial babysitter. I think he has watched Kailie for us more than anyone else. Good thing he likes babies!

Jenni has been my right hand buddy. We both have the same fears especially when it comes to the ocean. I love this picture of us parasailing, this is right before we got dipped in the ocean and we both looked terrified, which we were.
It seems our surf group is getting smaller and smaller! Oh that's right it is!
It seems our surf group is getting smaller and smaller! Oh that's right it is!While surfing Jenni has always been my go to girl cause I know she is at the same level as me and fears the ocean the same. We both still cannot believe that we surf since we are so afraid of sharks. I have learned a lot from Jenni about sewing, cooking, how to take care of babies but the most important thing I learned from Jenni is to chew gum while surfing! It totally takes away the disgusting sea water taste and keeps your mouth from getting dry. Now that advice is priceless.
Me and Jenni at her surprise going away tea party! I had never been to a tea party, it was really fun and the tea was quite good! Thanks Tiff for putting that together! Obviously, I do not know how to hold a tea cup!!

2 comments:
Thanks for such a cute post. It makes me cry. I never cried at any time saying goodbye to anybody but after hugging you on Sunday I wanted to cry my eyes out. You have been the greatest friend and I am counting down the days until I can see you and your family again. I love you Theler Family!
What wonderful friends you have had there in Hawaii! It is always hard to say good-bye to dear friends! Hopefully you will keep in touch and have times when you can get together. Will the next Aloha Oe be yours?
Post a Comment