Tuesday, May 25, 2010

John and Sammie Visit


Jared's Brother John and his wife came out to visit the end of April. It was nice to have family out and to just relax. They stayed at Ko'Olina which is a beautiful resort.
Cuddling with Aunt Sammie, man she never cuddles with me!!
Realized I had never written Kai's name in the sand!
Getting buried by Daddy!

Very rare that we are all at the beach together.

Going to dinner at Haliewa Joe's one of our favorites. Kailie was a super stinker at dinner and then at the end she was eating all the food she dropped on the floor around a her highchair. Yeah we are the best parents.
The sunset on our way to dinner.

Hot tub time or Heaven time for Kailie!!

Playing on the rocks.
Thanks John and Sammie for helping us have such a great time.
Love you guys! I hear that Syracuse has a nice timeshare you can look into!!

1 comment:

Emily and Mike said...

I was going to say that resort looked VERY familiar! Looks like you had a great time!