What day you ask???
The day that Kailie turned 18 months which means she can officially go to nursery now. Wohoo!!
Not that we have been counting down the days or anything!! Although I must admit that before the Diabetes I was really looking forward to it and now I am nervous. Today I took her in and let her play while I talked with the nursery workers and found out how it all works. She of course had a blast and didn't want to leave. Next week we will put her in full time and then just maybe I will get to go to sunday school and actually be able to listen for once.
5 comments:
I remember how excited I was when Lexi went to nursery. Hope Kai is doing ok. lOve you guys.
Congrats! That is an exciting day indeed!!!
Yay! Always an exciting day. Eliza heads into Nursery in a couple of weeks. I'm sure Beau is looking forward to it, since he is the one in the hallway with her during Sunday School. We'll get a break for a couple of months, and then it starts all over again with a newborn!
Yea, you'll get to Sunday school and realize you want your kid back because now it is boring.
I'm with the above comment! I need a little wiggly kid around to keep me awake. Doesn't matter how great the teacher is, the second I'm sitting down in a warm peaceful environment my body tries to recover all those lost years of sleep....
Post a Comment