Kai had a blast in Utah with all the Cousins and friends.
Here she is playing at my Aunt Shereen and Uncle Ron's house.
With Kyson, Talon, Kaleigh and Emma
Isi and her having a blast as usual!
I wonder how long this friendship will last once they get bigger. I am curious if Kai and Chloe, and Isi and Mckean will be closer.
I guess time will tell.
Going for a drive!
McKean meeting his girl Chloe.
They are so cute!
It was a full house at the Theler's with Rachel and her family, Joel and his family plus us and Jack and Carolyn but I thought it was fun and obviously so did Kai. She got to have a sleep over with Lexi and Sophie a couple of nights. I am amazed they actually slept!
Cole and McKean
Cambria getting to snuggle the cutie!
Pondering life and why he has to wear a bizzilion clothes.
Meeting Great Grandma Gardner for the first and last time.
I wish my Dad was there so we could have got a 4 generation shot with him.
Chilling with Uncle James
Kai getting to know her new cousin Baby Elyse.
Meeting Aunt Jaime
Playing with Grandpa and Cousin Cole.
Meeting Cousin Ian Mckean who shares his name.
Senea loving the new baby!
Uncle Jason enjoying the little man!
No comments:
Post a Comment