Mom, Kean Kean and I are having so much fun in Utah! I love
spending time with my cousins and grandparents and friends.
We spend our days playing outside as much as possible. Enjoying the beautiful Utah Summers!
We went with Isi and Chloe to a splash park. Kean Kean had fun just getting his toes wet!
And he practiced his standing skills!
Papa Gardner took us up the canyon to see Bridal Veil falls. I loved waking Puttchee. He didn't like it so much though!
Papa bought some fish food for me to feed the fish!
I loved taking off my shoes and playing in the water!
Look at tiny me and the gigantic water falls!
Taking a snack break!
I was having so much fun I didn't want to hold still for a photo with Papa!
Walking back to the car!! Poor Putchee!!
McKean our little princess, oops I mean Prince loves his smoothies!
Papa and Nana's mini Trampoline was a big hit and our favorite toy!
Kean was trying to learn how to climb on top of it!
Kean Kean and Papa playing with the balloon!
My favorite thing was to pick all of Papa's pretty flowers for Mama!!
And playing with Puttchee on the grass!
Sometimes I snuck a few doggy treats!
I love taking Baths too.
Playing with Isi has been fun too as long as we are not fighting! Chloe and McKean have fun playing together as well!
Mom took me to this awesome park. I had so much fun running around all of it!
Then we stopped and got one of Mommy's favorite treats!!
I didn't like it very much!
I didn't like it very much!
Now I have to pick flowers from the front yard as well.
I loved playing with my cousins! Kaleigh, Emma, Kyson and Talon!
We got a big yummy donut. Yummy! I love the sprinkles!~
Playing on the tramp was our favorite. My hair got a little crazy!
Playing in our underwear!!!
Bat Girl!
Checking the mail box was a fun thing to do!
Kean checked out a really unripe Plum from Papa's tree. I got it for him!
I had so much fun playing with Papa and Nana!
Kean discovered how to throw a ball. Kind of!
Enjoying the beautiful evening!
McKean had fun getting to know Papa and Nana!
No comments:
Post a Comment