Saturday, August 4, 2012

Lake Powell Theler Style!

The kids and I had a good time at Lake Powell with the Theler family! I was nervous about taking two kids by myself to Powell but it turned out okay!
Kailie had so much. She loves hanging out with her cousins! Riding the tube with the big girls!
McKean spent a lot of time bonding with Aunt Rachel!
Going for a float!
Cambria
Cole
Ian
Senea
The gang hanging out on the back!

Kai's turn!
That is a much bigger drop than our slide. It was fun!

McKean loved playing in the sand and a little bit in the water!
Grandpa on baby duty!

Kai, Sophie and Lexie, attempted to have sleepovers together down in the cubby room. I don't think they ever lasted all night!
They look so cozy!
Playing with Senea

Doing his favorite activity, Eating!


The girls had a fun ride on the tube!



There is nothing more peaceful and calming to me, than this view and Lake Powell!
McKean spent lots of time with Cambria. She is such a doll!

Some of the gang, enjoying the evening!
We had an oil leak which is why the water is all black. I was not too sure about letting McKean go in the water.
The girls had fun playing in the sand and collecting sea shells!


Swimming with Cam

He seemed to like it for a few minutes!
Bon Fire time!

Grandpa and Cam burying the girlies!
Kai throwing sand which we told her repeatedly not to!
Buried princesses!

Pretty much the only way you could enjoy the fire would be to be buried in the cool sand!
McKean getting to know Uncle James better!

Swimming with Grandpa, Sophie and Lexie!


Poor Cole, he ended up getting the flu on our second day there. He was sick for a good few days. I felt so bad for me. As soon as he threw up, I knew that Kailie would get it too. My biggest fear since she got diagnosed as been getting the flu down at Lake Powell.

Playing with Papa!

Cambria takes a turn playing!


Kean was a not a big fan of water
or his life jacket!

Kai skiing like a pro!
Beautiful Blue-eyed Boy!
Chasing Elyse!

These two had so much fun crawling around together!
I am so glad he has a cousin his age!

Mommy and Kean Kean!!
I love my monkey man!

Hanging with Uncle Joel!!

The girls put on a performance for us!


He knows what this is for!

Taking a break from all the playing! Rach and Joel are different the favorites of the little ones!

Kai was so excited to get her nails painted! She is definitely a girlie girl!

McKean wanted in on the action as well!

Jason and Jaime joined us for the last day. The kids all got right to work building some awesome forts!
Aunt Jaime was nice and spent some time helping Kailie build a sand castle!

Putting the finishing touches on it.  No castle would be complete with sea shells!
The finished product!!

Having dinner up stairs!!
The water is amazing in the background! Oh how I love this place!
Last night all together we decided to have a bon fire!

Making Smores!
Yummy!
The two little kiddos!! They could be twins!

It was a fun night. Unfortunately that night in the middle of the night, Kai threw up and then proceeded to throw up all day! We were driving home and it was so stressful. Her sugars were really low, her ketones really high and I had no coverage so I had no way to call somebody for help or advice.  At least now,  I have experience my worst nightmare with diabetes and now know how to handle the flu better!
Kean bonding with all the boys!
High Five!

No comments: