Friday, May 10, 2013

I'm Tickled Pink Dance Recital

Kai had her cute little dance recital.
Her teacher from last year Miss Megan got pregnant and ended up being high risk so she didn't teach dance so I found this other teacher through a friend. She is more basic but Kailie had fun none the less. She was so super excited for her recital, can you tell?
(I sent Daddy to pick up some flowers he came back with these, so funny but at least she can keep them for a long time)
On her last day of class they did a little dress rehearsal and took some class photos. Their song was called I'm Tickled Pink. From Left to right, top to bottom: Kailie, ?, Molly, Molly and Camy.
These girlies were all so cute!!

Showing a little sass!!
Then that night was the actual recital! 
The day went by so slow atleast for Kai. She was so excited and kept asking if it was time for her recital. Brinley came with us to watch Kai.
Best Friends!

I was trying to tell Kai to put her foot on her leg a move she does in her song but I guess I should have realized that she can't hold it long enough for a photo!


Doing her pizza toes. She was also really excited to get to wear make-up!
I wish that they would have done real cute recital outfits but she was happy just wearing this!
Brinley had to have her photo taken as well!!
Love that girl!
Miss Nancy had made this cute sign for the girls to take photos in front of!  This was before the performance so Kai was a little wild with excitement!
Beautiful girl!
Again Brinley had to have her photo taken as well with the flowers. She is so funny!! I hope next year they get to take dance together again!
Finally, it was Kai's turn!! She actually did better in the performance than she did in the rehearsal so that was good.

She is still a bit clueless. I recorded her one week in class and then her and I would practice at home. It was fun to practice with her!
She is such a ham!
She did get a few moves right at the right time!

All the girls did great!



I love her eyelashes. She is going to kill all the boys when she gets older with those things!!
She was really excited about the cookies afterwards.
We had to run out after the show to meet some friends that were in town but I made Jared snap a quick photo of us. Of course as soon as I put my leg out to be a lap McKean finds and has to sit down!! Speaking of McKean, all the kid did the whole performance was eat. He ate every thing I had in my bag and then a couple of cookies. That kid is a bottomless pit! Now if he could just keep some weight on!
I love this photo of Kai and I though. She is so cute and is growing up way too fast!!
Love my little dancing girl!
Kean loved playing with this train table while Kai was in dance class. He eventually decided he was tired of not being able to reach  it all so he just climbed up.

1 comment:

Aden & Jamie Hirtle said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting!