This kid has recently been reminding me of some one but I could never put my finger on it until we picked him up from the Keck's house and he had pooped and got it on his shirt so he was shirtless. I immediately thought of Dennis the Menace. I used to love that show!!
What do you think??
They look pretty similar just a few years younger!

They look pretty similar just a few years younger!

I sure hope he is not as crazy as Dennis the Menace or we are in for a treat with him!!
I think someone loved his freedom of being shirtless.
2 comments:
He totally looks like Dennis the Menace!! He's so cute! Um, I have 2 girls who might have their eyes on him in a few years. :)
Such cute pictures - I haven't gotten on blogs in a long time.
Post a Comment