Monday, June 24, 2013

Kailie

Kailie is turning into a fun girl and is becoming a little less defiant which is nice.
She is a ball of energy and just wants to play with her friends all day long. She loves to push and play on the swings so when McKean lets her push him on the swing she loves it!!
She loves Baby Bradley and is always wanted to see him and constantly telling Andrea how cute he is!! The other day she was supposed to be cleaning the toys in the toy room and she came down the stairs and told me that I needed to have more babies. When I asked her why she said so they could help her clean!! Haha! All the more reasons to have more although she definitely didn't realize that the one she already has (McKean) pretty much didn't help her clean at all.
I think she was trying to tickle his toes!
She is so excited about learning that we started doing school time again. She is kind of slow at learning and I was getting pretty frustrated with her but some letters she picks up super fast. H was one she got in a few days, E and F she still struggles with and we are on I and have been for the past month and she still forgets what it is! Her favorite part of school time is practicing tracing and writing the letters and of course the fun crafts we do with them. I didn't take any photos of the first letters so  H is the first with some photos.
H is for Hearts
H is for Helicopter
 
H is for Hands

Then we moved on to I and made this fun little igloo. 


I is for Island!
She did great at her Preschool this year and sadly I got no photos of her on her last day because she was supposed to take place in a gymnastics recital at the end of the year but she ended up getting foot Hand and Mouth disease and had to miss the recital. She was so upset about it, I went to see what it was and to watch Brinley.
This is Kai's coach Miss Megan and her class. She would have loved this recital and showing off all of her gymnastics moves. Hopefully we will be able to do it next year!
She did get a trophy certificate for finishing out the year!
She loves to draw and color, and she just learned how to write her name and McKean's name. She doesn't realize that she needs to put the letters from left to right yet but she is getting there. This was a cute picture she drew. I love that she loves to do this. It keeps her entertained for long periods of time!
McKean just learned how to fold his arms for the prayer!
Kai has been a big helper and has been showing him the way!

This photo is from when she was two but it totally shows how she sleeps, she almost always has her hand or both hands tucked in her pants when she sleeps.

She loves her puzzles and loves to race us. She also loves to play board games. Berenstein Bears, matching and candyland are her favorites!
All dressed up at the Keck's house. She is always getting dressed up at their house.
For a few months back in January, Feb March she pretty much wore her princess dresses all day. I made her change to go out to stores but she could play outside in them. There is tinkerbell riding her scooter!
Back in January it was pretty cold and we had this one unusually hot day. We went out to soak in the sun. Kai thought it was cool to play in the lego container!
She became obsessed with picking all the weed flowers and the daffodills.
She has become SUPER Picky when it comes to meals especially dinner. Pretty much everything I make she runs past sees it and then says she doesn't like it. We basically just make her eat at least 10 bites of everything. Here she is eating some cauliflower soup. For a long time she would say how much she hated and would gag it down. Now she eats it and likes it!!
 She loves playing outside with "kids" Sadly pretty much all the neighborhood kids just all moved away at the same time. We are sure hoping some new families move in!
Playing DR. with McKean. Making sure he is all healthy!
Jared went to Equador for a couple of weeks and she decided that she wanted to sleep in her closest while he was gone. She found the baby bathtub and is sleeping in the that. It looks so uncomfortable not really sure how she slept like that!

Having fun at her friend Kiley's Birthday Party!

Making silly faces with McKean!
Leading the way!
She loves to match and always wants to match me but when I got them these matching outfits in Hawaii she would fight me every time on wearing it!! So Weird!!

These two love to be tossed around by their Daddy!

Boxes= Best toy ever!!
Dressing up in her dance outfit!

Having a snack with McKean and I think she forgot she still had her helmet on!!
She loves to help me cook and Bake!!

Showing off the nursing cover that I made for my friend Teana! 
She wanted to help me sew the whole time!
Going to visit Daddy at work and get her ear checked. We put tubes in them over a year ago and her left tube was still in and causing her to get lots of ear infections. So Jared went in and just took it out right in the clinic. He said they pretty much always put kids down for taking them out. She was such a trooper she was scared but she made it and didn't move!! So tough!
Silly plate face!
Playing with Brinley is pretty much what makes her world go around!
All she wants to wear every single day are skirts. So I bought her a couple. Her she is showing off her new cute outfit and her cute hair and bow!!

She thought she was the cutest thing ever and I have to agree!

The two princesses!!
Daddy brought home these fun clothes from Equador.
The scarf was a huge hit the dress not so much!!
She loves to play playdough, I just need to remember to get it out more often!!
Playing pretend with her babies, barbies and Ruffy!
Right in front of the front door!!
Just make yourself at home their kiddo!!

Showing off her gymnastics/preschool outfit!! Yep she insists on wearing a skirt to there as well!
Helping Daddy put down fertilzer!


It was finally hot enough to bring out the pool!

But not quite warm enough to get all the way wet!
Jumping over the hose!

Jump far little Kai Kai!
Having a Tea Party!
Relaxing with her besties, Boston and Brinley!!

We love having this little squirt in our lives. She is so much fun and brings much laughter into our home!

No comments: