Wednesday, September 25, 2013

September Fun!

We had a great 6 weeks in Utah but we were definitely ready to be home and back on a normal routine! 
The kids discovered it is fun to wear underwear on their heads!


While we were gone Brinley learned how to ride her bike with out training wheels so Kailie of course had to learn too. Her she is her first and only attempt because she got it right away. Never fell down, never struggled just starting biking around! She is one awesome kiddo!
There she goes!

All around the circle!




Pretty awesome for a 4 year old!



These two have some major fun together when they are not fighting! The things they come up with are so funny!
Silly Kiddos!

Kailie started her Gymnastics Preschool again and Powerhouse Gymnastics Mother's Day out program. She was so excited this year because she got to stay the whole time and eat lunch there. She loved it. It was alot of work for me, I had to go give her a shot everyday at lunch and thankfully Powerhouse and her coaches were so great about checking her and keeping her safe!
Her first day of Preschool!! Such a big girl!
McKean loves to touch any buttons, whether the fridge or the dishwasher. Silly boy!!
McKean likes to drive on the dangerous side with a baby crib over his head. 

Silly Kiddos!

Walking around with it on is pretty fun also! 

I knew at some point he would get into the girlie toys so far it has been all balls, cars, etc. While we were in Utah he was pushing around a stroller with his usual ball or food and Grandma Carolyn showed him to put a baby in it. Now he is all about the baby and high heels and purses! 
Feeding the baby a bottle! 
I came into the kitchen one day to find him playing with Kai's needles. He was just putting them in the inject ease and wasn't doing any harm but then he would put them in the used needle bottle. Those things are just so much fun!
Swinging with Kai Kai! 

Kai was so darling one night when I went to go to bed and she was using Ruffy her diabetes bear as her pillow! She loves that bear! 
Showing off her pretty picture she made all by herself. 
I was in San Diego for my actual Birthday but when I got home the Kecks came over for dinner and we had this yummy lemon cake Jared made. Here is to being 33!!
Kean has really gotten into riding the tricycles. 
Kailie shows off her skills. 
I really love our back patio. It is so nice they can go ride and I don't have to worry about them!

No comments: