Monday, May 19, 2014

Last Music Class!

I took on the responsibility of being in charge of music class this year. It was fun, sometimes stressful to find volunteers but my kids love it and I wanted to continue the tradition. Kean is just getting to where he really wants to participate. It is so cute and of course Kailie loves it! 
Singing the World out side my window is the world of Color I see song!
The puppet La la la song!


Our good friend Stacie and her son Beckham doing their songs!
So sad that next year Kailie, Brinley, Boston, Kylie Reeve, Camy will all be gone to kindergarten. They have been doing this class together now for 3 years. Oh it breaks my heart how fast they have all grown up!

 Kailie is so obsessed with Baby Bradley. She keeps telling me how when our baby comes she will take care of it while I cook dinner. She is such a sweetheart a great helper and so fun!




Marching time!
After music class we usually go to the park and play. The kids love it since it is really the only time we ever go to the park! 
Beckham, Parker, Madi and McKean all playing together! Oh I love them all! 

No comments: