Tuesday, October 14, 2008

32 Weeks, Hooray!


Hooray, I made it to 32 weeks. According to my personal doctor husband, I have officially reached the safe zone, that is if I happen to deliver early the baby should be good to go from this point on! I keep getting lots of request to show my growing belly so here is a time line of the growth from 18 weeks to today!




s

I was just commenting to Jared today how much I am enjoying being pregnant now! Of course from 2 months to 5 months was not so enjoyable but I really can't even remember what it was like to be so sick all day, although Jared said that he remembers! From 5 months to now has been really great, I have energy and want to workout and be active, I love feeling the baby move and with Jared being gone I think it makes me not feel so alone even though she is inside me!
I really started to pop out after we got home from Utah in August so it is fun to actually feel and look more pregnant, even if I can't fit into my clothes anymore!

Sidenote: Congrats to Jon and Heidi (above pic.) on Finally getting married this past weekend! The wedding was great and the luau was especially fun! Goodluck and as I learned in Germany(which is where they will be living) Gott zie mitt dir bis aufvedersehen! (spelling?)


5 comments:

Rachel said...

Gina you look so great, and just for the record, not even close to 32 weeks pregnant. I'm so hoping we will get to see you this weekend. Love and Miss you both!

Saundra said...

OK, I am now SO GLAD that I'm not in Hawaii being pregnant with you anymore! You look fantastic! (But I do miss you!)

Teana & Derek Isbell said...

Gina you are crazy but I love you! You look great. So I was thinking just yesterday that I could take another short trip out to Hawaii and see you soon.

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

Ahhh! Gina! I am so glad that Denae set up the phs99 blog, or I would've never found you! You look amazing! That is so good to hear that you are feeling great and enjoying your pregnancy. I only enjoyed my first 6 weeks..ha ha! Then it was 20 weeks of constant throwing up, and then 16 weeks of major discomfort, with mini miracles along the way. Oh, it was so worth it! I love this blogging thing! I feel like I'm reconnecting with all of my past buds. I will always find time to blog. Miss ya, love ya, and hope that the last few weeks are just as amazing as the first 32! Oh, and ps...you were a gorgeous bride!!!

R. Edison said...

Gina you are so cute. Jill and I are so happy for you guys. You look amazing for 32 weeks. We wish we could come out to visit you in Hawaii.