Friday, October 31, 2008

Rememberings of Hallowd' s Past

Happy Halloween!

College Door Decorating Contest!
As we celebrate this fun holiday today I can't help but think of some of my favorite past Halloweens and there respective costumes!

High School Dance Nerd Alert, probably my favorite High School Dance Ever!

Senior Year School Day Costumes Roller Derby Racers

Scooby Dooby Doo and Shaggy! This was a hard one to convince him to do it, but it isn't it fun and he actually looks like shaggy!


As you can see I love to dress up in fun different costumes! In this photo my roommates and I are a banana split although by myself everyone thought I was a chicken!


Last year Jared and I participated in a Glow in the dark Halloween Golf tournment so I decided to be a nerdy golfer! People said I looked like Bagger Vance(who ever that is)

Our cute pumpkin from last year!
At last today is yet another Halloween and I have yet to come up with a costume! Any quick ideas for a pregnant woman?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you found a good costume! I went as a... frazzled mom. Yeah, it was one of those days. Cute pics!

Rachel said...

Oh we love halloween too. I will post pics of the kids soon! We had lots of fun and way too much candy. We miss you guys and have the count down until baby and Hawaii! YEAH! Love YA!

Trevan, Megan and Kaleigh! said...

Fun memories!!! Did you come up with a costume?

R. Edison said...

I can't believe I didn't even know you were pregnant. Our kids can be friends. That is so exciting and it is getting so close. Congrats to you and Jared. We love you guys.

Teana & Derek Isbell said...

Gina! Remember our Halloween we were telling scarey stories at Rob's house. That was definitely a great Halloween