
Baby girl and mom doing well. In classic Gina style, we are waiting to give her a name (Gina is usually so decisive?). The final 4 are MaKenna, Kailee, Brinley and Kennedy. Anyone want to vote on it? If I was smart enough i'd figure out a way to make that happen on this blog with some type of poll, but unfortunatly Gina is sleeping after a hard night labor, so ya'll got me (the blogging idiot)!
Baby was born at 6:36 this AM at a whopping 4 lbs and 9 Oz (she must get her size from Jared's side of the family). She healthy and mostly sleeping. She gave us a few scares last night with a possible C section and other fun events thoughout the night; but in the end she was born the old fashion way without any real distress. I'm sure Gina will talk on that later (although she was in an epidural/benadryl storm from around 11pm to around 5:30 am when the active pushing started so I'm not sure what she'll remember).
In any case, I can blabb/blog about this forever, but in the end all anyone wants to see are the pictures anyway...so enjoy. We'll write more after we've slept a few hours.

Baby's first bath by dad.
"chillin" under the warmer
Mom, Dad and Baby

Gina about 1/2 hour after labor finished while dad was giving baby a bath. You would have thought she was working all night or something?

Check out the size of those hands....I don't care if she's a girl, she's playing wide out at BYU!
15 comments:
Congrats Jared and Gina I just found your blof yesterday Brad and I are so happy for you guys, so my favorite is Kennedy that was my other choice but we went with Kyndall.
she is beautiful and looks really tall
Congratulations!!! She's beautiful and we can't wait to see her. We love you guys!
Congrats!! She is so cute and looks so cuddly! Get lots of rest Gina!
Congratulations! It is the best feeling in the world.
Congratulations Gina and Jared! She's beautiful and you guys will be fantastic parents to MaKenna or Kailee or Brinley or Kennedy :)
Carrie Trapp
Oh...I seriously can't tell you how happy I am all went well and how beautiful she is. I wish I could be there to hold her and help you guys...! We love and miss you! See you in 6 weeks. XOXO- Rachel and family
Yay! I love her already! Congrats and get some rest. Gina, call me when you're feeling up to it. My choice would be MaKenna, but I love her no matter what her name is!
Congratulations! She is beautiful! I am glad that everything went well, and that you are both healthy!
Congratulations Theler family! She is absolutely darling! So great to hear the "uncle Jared" from the med school days is now "daddy". We're sure you're the best dad out there too. All our love to all THREE of you,
The Owens
I'm so happy for you Gina and Jared! I know that Beau is too. I could cry looking at the pictures, maybe it's because I still have 2 weeks to go before we get to see our baby girl! I knew you could do it Gina - way to go! Congrats, and we miss you guys!
She is beautiful. I'm glad everything went well. If you need me to fly out there and help you out let me know :)
Wow, what a cutie! Good luck on the name, we're so excited for you!
Duuude, Jared Congratulations! That is something else! She is beautiful, and Gina you look great--I love the sleeping pic--talk about dedication, there is nothing more glorious than a mother!
Very well done, Marian and I are happy for your safe and successful birth.
Daniel Marriott
She is so beautiful! I can't wait to meet her in person in Jan! Congrats you guys! What a cute family! Good Luck with the adjustment. You will LOVE it!
congrats! she is teeny tiny and so perfect! we hope to meet her sometime soon... and see you guys too! - Jared and Krista Mabey
Post a Comment