Friday, November 14, 2008

Ready or Not Here She Comes!


(a few days ago when I decided to wear Jared's dad shirt from the 70's, it just looked really comfy and it was)

It is official, I am going to be induced tomorrow morning. I can't believe that the time has come to finally give birth. I have feared birth my entire life, whenever I would see pregnant women I would think to myself "oh I am so glad that is not me because inevitable she is going to give birth and that is soooo SCARY!" Now I am that woman and ready or not this is happening! Although I am scared, I feel as though I have prepared myself the best I can with the circumstances and come what may it will all be over soon and hopefully with no complications with me or the baby! My biggest fear is that the baby, who is so little is not ready to come out and all of the sudden she is just going to be forced out into this crazy world. Most importantly, I hope and pray that she is healthy and strong!
Well here it goes, wish me luck and perhaps I can convince Jared to post some pictures so you will all be able to see our baby girl who is still yet to be named.

6 comments:

Liz said...

Gina I can't wait to see pictures of your little girl. Good luck tomorrow! (i wish i were going in to the hospital tomorrow!!)

Chelsie Brady said...

Oh my gosh! Today's the day, Mrs. Theler! Good luck and keep us all posted. You'll be great! Lots of loves!

"This is Living" said...

Hey! Good luck you will be an awesome mom!

Saundra said...

I hope all went well! (I'm writing this on Sunday.) I look forward to hearing about your experience, and to see your little girl.

The Theler's said...

Cant wait to see your baby. Good luck and hope to hear from you soon. Love Anj

Beth said...

wow gina, i totally feel you on this one. i am the same way. so proud of you and congrats on a job well done!!! she is precious!