Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Half Way Mark!

Here we go again! Another month older and this time it is the big 6 months!! It definitely has been 6 months of joy for Jared and I! We couldn't ask for a sweeter baby and are so grateful for how good she is. To celebrate Kailie's 6 month Birthday we went to Utah!! It was great to see everyone and just chill, Kailie especially had fun playing with her daddy everyday, pretty much all day for a whole week! We aren't sure how much she weighs yet so I am guessing about 15 lbs. While in Utah she began to be more mobile by rolling everywhere and loves it, too bad she is back at her home where there isn't a whole lot of room to roll! She is still only eating breastmilk , she just doesn't seem interested in food but we will try soon I am sure. She can't sit on her own yet but she is getting there! Her favorite things in life are eating, chewing or sucking on any kind of material i.e. blankets, clothes and fingers. Talking and singing and of course hanging up-side down. On the plane ride back to Hawaii Kailie just wanted to hang over my legs into the aisle and everyone around me was like Aaahh that baby is falling but after they would see it was she who put herself in that position they all just laughed at her! She was so amazing on all the flights and did not cry once! Once we landed I was like man what can I do to pay her back for being so good traveling for me. Some day she is going to get back at us since she is so good now!

She learned how to roll-over in her swing, time to strap that child down!

She of course loves to suck on hands and she tried a jumper, she seemed to like to be able to turn. She loves to stand so we think she will really like this once she gets the hang of it!

We took her to the park, she didn't love the slide but she seemed to like the tetter-totter. She loves playing in the walker although her feet don't touch the ground yet. The first time she played in the walker I just thought Wow she looks so big, sitting up and playing all by herself! She is growing-up way to fast!


Up-side Down of Course!!

Swinging at Jared's Parent's, she did it by her self but didn't really even seem to realize she was moving!

Sixth Months! First Week
She has definitely filled out a lot in 6 months and I think it is safe to say that she officially has blue eyes, white blond hair and really long eyelashes!
Happy 6th Month!! May the next 6 be just as fun but not so fast!!



3 comments:

Grandma Carolyn said...

She is adorable! We loved having her in Utah for a few days. The past six months have gone by so fast. I'm amazed at how she likes to be upside down. It reminds me of a picture of Jared at the Narrows in Zion's

Saundra said...

What a cutie! I wish we could get our babies together. I'm sure they would have fun drooling together. :)

Lacey Ence said...

Hi Jared and Gina,
It is so fun to see how fast the baby is growing and everyone is right-she is adorable. The next time you are in town I want to see her!
Love Lacey