I love Halloween and the fall time! Out here in the islands we don't really get a fall so I try to make our home all Halloweeney! This year it seem to come and go so fast, we didn't even get to carve pumpkins or anything but we did have a fun Halloween party!It seems the theme this year was family costumes.

The Rock stars! Check out the baby's Spikes! Swat man was definitely the most real costume of the night!
Then there was the Shark, Turtle and bitten Surfboard!
I love dressing up so much, see here for some past costumes but this year I was so excited to have Kai and Jared dress up with me!
The shark and the turtle are best buds although the turtle is so cute sometimes the shark nibbles at her!
I had fun making Jared's Surfboard. I am not very artistic but I love to make things like this! A surfboard is not complete with out the fins. This costume was definitely not wearable for long periods of time since you can't sit and the top blows off in the wind and is too tall for most indoors but it was still funny and so fitting for Jared!
The babies had fun eating all the candy while the big kids went trick or treating! I am sure most of our trick or treaters got drooled, bitten into candy since the babies played with it all night!
Dinner came after! It would not be complete without finger cookies and Pumpkin Casserole! Delicious!
It was such a great Halloween! We love all of our friends out here they are family to us! It was nice to spend the evening together and enjoy this great holiday together!By the way here are the eight funny things about the moped post!
1-crutches
2-broken foot, in a cast(who goes on a moped with cast on there foot)
3-Who drives a moped with a broken foot
4-at a drive-thru- they are at drive-thru ordering food, who thinks lets take the moped with my broken foot, you hold the crutches and then we will order some food!
5- They ordered drinks?
6- and food
7-can't hold on how does the passenger hold on when she has crutches in each hand and food and drinks?
8-crutches again because seriously think about how dangerous it is to have crutches on a moped. What if the wind catches and they go out and hit something and take you with it. What if they hit the ground, etc.
Anyways, we thought it was pretty funny and silly!

4 comments:
I am glad you had such a great Halloween. I love the costumes. And I love how you still love to dress up so much. I did not dress up at all this year. Andee did not make us dress up this year, like Becky always did. I guess I like to dress up but I hate to think of/come up with/make costumes. But I like to WEAR them.
I know, pathetic. I can comment on your blog but I can't return your phone call when you call me from a few hundred yards away. I am so sorry. We were gone the weekend you were here. Bummer. Hopefully at Thanksgiving. When are you coming?
Great costumes! I can't imagine Halloween at the beach...
The costumes are great - I love the picture of you and Kai at the beach. It looks like the shark is about ready to eat the turtle. Your pictures are always good.
i love the creativity, excellent work! it makes me happy to see people have fun dressing up and getting into the spirit of the holiday.
Post a Comment