
Remember Note #2: Justin Stubbs
Why he is noteworthy: When I was a sophomore in college I remember thinking about who the happiest people I had met were. Justin who was a friend from High School was at the top of the list! Justin grew up in a humble home. His dad was a custodian for the church and Justin did most if not all of his clothes shopping at DI. I think a lot of us would be down about this but Justin turned it into a positive thing and made his own style. He was always happy and looking for ways to help others laugh, but never at the expense of someone else! He is a true testament that money does not equal happiness and is still one of the happiest people I've met!
If you don't know what a remember note is go here to find out more!
1 comment:
Oh man, I love that guy. I just thought about him the other day as well. He really is amazing. Thanks for the note.
Post a Comment