We attempted to have family pictures taken last week but the weather was kind of crazy and it just didn't turn out very well. We are going to try again next week, hopefully the weather and the child cooperates this time. There were a few cute ones.
Too cute!!
One of the cute shots!
Help Help:I am trying to decide what we should wear for our next photo shoot. I love Kailie's little Hawaiian dress and the color matches the water so great but it is such a hard color for us too match. I am not good at putting things together so if you have any advice that would be great. I have been looking at lots of family beach photos online and it seems that all white or white with Khaki looks good. What do you think option 1: Kai and I in white dresses, Jared in white shirt with Khakis Option 2: Kai in the above dress and then me in a brown, blue, tan and Jared in probably the same shirt? Or Option 3: anything you think would look good. I don't know this things! Help
4 comments:
love the pics! i love pictures when they are not all "perfect". But I can't help you with the clothes... not my forte!
I love that cute dress. Have jared wear the same thing and maybe you in a brown shirt and white or khaki pants. So cute love the pics
Soooooo cute! I love that the puppy even matches what Kai is wearing! I don't know about the white dresses... it made me think of like a baptism or blessing or sealing. I think what you are wearing looks great or even the comment from the theler's sounds good. I can't believe your time in Hawaii is almost over!
love the pictures - I'm looking forward to seeing the next photo shoot pictures. I hope we get one. You are right - that puppy had to be cute for Jared to say he might even want one. Ask John what he thinks about that!
Post a Comment