So I guess today is as a good of day as any to finally announce that we are expecting another little bundle of craziness. I first announced to Jared that I was pregnant with Kai on Aprils Fools day but it was only a joke. Well the joke was on me since the next day I took a test and found out that I actually was pregnant. When I called Jared at work to tell him he totally did not believe me, of course. That is what you get for crying wolf.
Anyways this time it is not a joke! We found out back in February and have slowly been telling people but I figured today was the perfect day to publicly announce it.
I have not been to the doctor yet but I am going soon so I don't know the "actual" due date but it should be sometime in Mid-October.We are very excited and nervous all at the same time. Currently I am in the whole sick all day phase which makes for a very messy house. Thankfully we Never really get unexpected visitors so no one has to see the disaster.
Kai and the baby will be Just one month shy of 3 years apart which is not really what I wanted but in the end it is better. Kai will hopefully be out of her Terribly Two's and we will all be better at managing her diabetes.
Any guesses as to what you think it is? I personally hope for a girl so that Kailie for sure gets a sister but I have a feeling it is a boy. Jared is hoping for a boy of course since there is a shortage of Theler males right now but he thinks it is a girl. At least one of us will be right!!
13 comments:
Super excited for you guys! Siblings are the best! Really! You will love it! Well, after a little while at least. I think 3 years apart is great! Hope you get over the sickness part soon and everything goes well!
Again, Congrats. So excited for you guys. I think it is going to be a boy. I will hope for a girl though so Kai can have a cute little sister to play with.
It'll be a boy. I know these things because I seen a baby before.
Congratulations!! Kailie will be a great big sister.
I'm so happy for you guys. Good luck with the sicky days. I'm feeling tired just thinking about you.
Totally feeling the boy vibe.....
We are so happy for you! CONGRATS!!!!
YAYYY!!!! I am so excited for you! I was thinking about you yesterday on April fools and hoping you would be pregnant soon! I am just so happy for you and so glad our little ones will be so close in age too! That is awesome! Love you guys!
Wow! I am so happy for you! Congrats!
Congratulations Gina (and Jared) I have been waiting for this annoucment. My guess is BOY!!! That way he and Tommy can be friends when we leave close again!!
OHHH I was hoping you were Pregnant!!! Congrats to both of you. I'm for a Boy we need more theler boys, But the sister thing is wonderful. I love you guys. Hope you get feeling better. love you
Congratulations and we love you guys. More darling Theler kids sounds like a great thing! Love Lacey and Curt
I must admit I am hoping for a boy because we do need a few more Theler boys. But, it really doesn't matter - we are just excited for grandchild #14!
Congratulations Gina and Jared!!!! We're excited to find out what you are having! Hope you are feeling better soon- those first few months are absolutely no fun at all especially with a little one running around needing your attention- wish we could help out/bring dinner or something! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment