Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Dance Class

My friend Jamie decided to teach a little dance class to members of the ward, do I put Kai in it even though she was way younger than most of the kids. She loved it and still talks about wanting to go to dance class!
The day of her "performance" was the same day and time as my ob appointment so both Jared and I had to miss her first performance ever. It was so sad to me that here is my first child doing her first ever performance and I missed it. Thankfully my friend was able to videotape  it for me.
 In her dance outfit!

A video during her dance class.
One from her actual performance! She really doesn't know what she is doing but she is still so cute, I just want to eat her!




1 comment:

Cory&SadieK said...

She is pretty adorable in her little tutu and swinging her ribbon around. I love that little dance class!