Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Outside Play

This kid cracks me up. 
She has been soaking up her chance to play outside now that it is finally warm. It seems everyday she does something different out there that just makes me laugh! 
Thought I would share a few!

This day she was out playing and comes walking in like nothing was wrong, then I saw her head. 
She must have fallen into something that I am hoping was mud!!
Our yard was full of dandelions for a few weeks, it was so pretty and Kai loved picking all the "flowers".
One day I glanced out and saw her just chilling like this staring at the sky!
This day she insisted on eating lunch outside. We need to invest in a kids outdoor table.
This is one of my favorites.
Our neighbor gave her a bike and this helmet which she decided she needed to wear everyday! In her Jammies, sitting in her booster chair, reading books with her feet just chilling inside! 
Silly kiddo!
Having a pretend pool party with all her buddies!

Always in the buff, seriously child!
Eating dinner outside while Mommy mows the lawn!
Her new favorite trick, going down backwards!


She definitely keeps my life exciting. 
I love this kid!!

5 comments:

Megz said...

Ha! Those are funny. She definitely has a fun personality!

Sarah Jarvis said...

She is going to LOVE a sibling! Just imagine the fun they are going to have together in a couple of years!

Cory&SadieK said...

What a little cutie pie. I love kids. It's funny how everyday they do something that just makes you burst at the seems. It makes those days that you want to burst from frustration worth every single second.

Aden & Jamie Hirtle said...

She is so cute! What fun pics.

Emily said...

She is so creative and cute! She has so much fun by herself!