 |
| Everyone keeps saying that I don't look pregnant at all, well here is proof that I definitely look pregnant! |
We found out last week that we are having a BOY! We were both pretty surprised. Originally I thought it was as a boy and I was so sure and then the last two months whenever I would picture our family with the new baby I would see a girl so I was sure it was a girl and so was Jared. It took me awhile to really come to grips with having a boy, I want boys but I really for sure want Kailie to have a sister so I was a little dissapointed but now I am fine with it!! Jared on the other hand is super excited! There is a huge shortage of Theler males in the family, his family is pretty excited as well. Now it is on to picking out a name and quite honestly I haven't really thought of any boy names this whole pregnancy except for the one that we thought of last time.
Any Suggestions??
8 comments:
Nope.... you still don't look pregnant! Of course I remember how tiny you looked when you were six months prego before so I guess this will be the same! Can't help you with the boy names... Plus if I did have some favorites I would have to hang onto them for myself!
YAAAA!! Now he and Tommy can be friends one day. Congratulations. It took me a while to get use to a boy. They are SO much fun! I can't wait to meet him.
Congrats on the boy news! Kai will make sure he acts like a sister until he gets big enough to fight back....
Babycenter usually has good lists on naming trends.
you don't look pregnant. You look like you are arching your back to make yourself look pregnant! I look more pregnant than you and I don't have the baby in me anymore :(
I agree that you barely look pregnant! Barely! But that's not a bad thing-seriously! Boys kind of rock--they are full of adventure and daring--always looking for the next cool thing.
Congrats you two! The Thelers and Ence's think a BOY is amazing! so happy for you! Love Lacey & Curt
Congratulations! That is exciting!
How exciting!!! Boys are fun! I was in shock every time I found out gender. I'm afraid I wouldn't be much help in the boy name department, I have a list of girl names, but boy names are so much harder.
Post a Comment