Sunday, November 6, 2011

Wow time flies!

Little McKean is now over a month old which I cannot believe. Time sure goes by fast when you are busy taking care of a newborn and a crazy toddler who constantly wants to smother her baby brother and then throw in the fact that we decided to redo our kitchen all at the same time and it sure makes for a crazy time.  Needless to say we have been very busy hence the lack of blogging. My goal is to catch up this week on everything we have been doing this past month but for now here are some adorable photos of McKean that we had done when he was 13 days old. 
Enjoy!!
 Love the wrinkles. I miss them, they are mostly gone now!! 
My little old man!!









 Not sure where that green line came from but I love this photo!!
They are so cute!!
 The Photographer took a few of this little Ham while I nursed the baby!!
Playing peek a boo!



Eskimo Kisses!
 I hate to throw this one in just because this portrays what Kai does to the poor baby all day long!!
 He was kind of stinker during my shots with him but I guess we can forgive him for that!! 
The photographer is a friend from Church. She did a great job and I am so happy that I found out about her!!

3 comments:

The Theler's said...

soo cute you look beautiful! Kailie eyes match her sweater perfect. Cant wait to hold him.

hatchbatch00.blogspot.com said...

Love the photos! Every picture is soooo perfect! He is so cute! Looks like his Daddy!

Emilydear said...

He is really darling! You all look great! Good luck with the kitchen remodel!