Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Growing like a weed!

This little dude is growing like a little weed!! He is two months already which has gone by incredibly fast! His two months stats are Weight: 10.9 lbs, which puts him in the 45th % instead of the 5th at his two week checkup. Height: 22.44 in.
 In his going home from the hospital outfit, definitely not too big on him anymore!!
 
 We have loved having this sweet little guy in our lives. 
He is a really good baby, only cries when he is hungry or  getting bugged by his crazy sister. Or right around dinner time. It seems that is his fussy time which can make things pretty crazy while trying to prepare dinner!
He loves to cross his arms still.
What have we learned about this little guy so far. 
Well for starters he LOVES, LOVES, LOVES his binki!
His second night home he was kind of fussy and so we scrounged around and found some of Kai's old binki's and he has been hooked ever since. I am not really a binki person myself and I don't give it to him at night because I don't want to have to get up in the middle of the night to put his binki back in his mouth. So he gets to enjoy his favorite only during the day!!  
 
Or occasionally a finger will work!

Speaking of sleep, he got kicked out of our room officially a few weeks ago because he is the loudest sleeper. He grunts all night long it is kind of cute but really annoying in the middle of the night.
He seems to like his crib better anyways. I am sure it is more comfortable.
And occasionally he ends up in our bed in the mornings for a while. He is doing pretty good sleeping. He goes on average about 5 hours at night but  I am definitely ready for him to bump that up to 7 hours.
 Taking a nap with Daddy, sort of!!
 He slept like this for over an hour!! Seriously how can that be comfortable.

He loves to be around everyone and look at everything. Of course the ceiling fans are his favorite and the pictures hanging on our wall.
He also loves to stand and is pretty strong.
 He is really strong and loves to hold his head up. He has been doing this since he first came out!! He seems to like tummy time and falls asleep in it all the time. Silly boy, you are supposed to hate tummy time!! He even rolled over for the first time on the 25th of Nov. which is crazy because he wasn't even two months old. I think it was just a fluke thing but we will see!
 
 He loves his swing and spend alot of the day in it!
My favorite thing about him is that he is my little cuddle bug. He loves to cuddle. If he is on your left side like in the above photo. He is not happy till he nudges his little head right in by your neck. It is the cutest thing. I wish I could just sit all day and cuddle him. 

3 comments:

Sarah Jarvis said...

So cute, Gina! Can't wait to meet him and see the rest of you in a few weeks!

Carolyn said...

I am so anxious to cuddle with him! I hope he still likes in when we see him.

Aden & Jamie Hirtle said...

He looks so cute all snuggled into your neck. And that little pumpkin outfit is darling too. Cute kids!