This little man started "crawling" or more like scooting while we were in Hawaii. We thought he would evolve into full on crawling but nope he just keeps on scooting around everywhere.
It is so darling I just had to share.
We call him our monkey man obviously since he looks like a monkey when he crawls. He always keeps the right leg up and the left leg drags across the ground. So funny, where he learned it, I don't know but it works for him. And he is loving his freedom. He scoots all over the house and everywhere else we go!! He definitely gets lots of attention for it.
3 comments:
Cute little guy! Alivia just learned to crawl on her hands and knees and now she is all over the place. I don't think Adalyn is far behind her. I wish our kids could play together!
He's getting so big!
He's adorable. That's similar to how Liam used to crawl. We always joked that we needed to get him a skateboard. And now Lucas crawls like that. Jude crawls normally, but is so fast and strong. I wish we could have our kids play together, too. It's such a fun age right now!
Post a Comment