The clock my Grandpa White made is definitely one of the main attractions at Papa's house.
The organ is another main attraction!
The tramp is the the best and first thing asked for upon arrival. Who would have ever thought a little tramp could create so many hours of fun.
Playing with the cousins across the street is always a favorite. Kyson and Talon show Kai how to drive their car!
McKean gets mad because he wants to drive! Oh the woes of a one year old!
Cheese!
Now it is your turn little buddy!
Swimming at the Cox's pool with Kaleigh, Kyson, Talon and Tracen!
All I can think about when I see this photo is Saundra Bullock jumping into the crowd in Miss Congeniality!
Kean got to play on the outside!
Trying to jump through the inflatable ring!
Almost got it!
Eating a snack with Papa!
Having a picnic with the boys!
Practicing to play in the Conference Center!
Sister Kaillie Theler!
We went to see the temple.
First stop play in the fountain!
Then take a photo with Papa for the temple wall!
Then play in the water some more!
Going for a walk around the temple grounds!
Time to roll down the hill!
Or just walk down it!
Looking down the big grate!
Playing in more water!
Taking a much needed break!
Photo with Mommy!
More water please!
Oh love these two!
Playing with Kayla, Jeff and the little girl Kayla babysat!
Must get over this railing!
Enjoying the beautiful Summer Evening!
Time for a tasty treat!
He is going to be so mad when he gets bigger and figures out what I had him wear!
But for now all that matters is this awesome chocolate ice cream!
Yummy!
Playing across the street!
Peek a boo I see you!
I tried to get a shot with all the kids but Emma and one of the boys wouldn't go for it!
Trampoline time!
Growing up I spend so much time playing on the tramp over here now it is my kids turn to do the same!
Helping Papa get the boat ready for Lake Powell!
No comments:
Post a Comment