One of my goals this Utah trip was to hike the Y. I haven't done it in years. My cousins daughter Kayla and her boyfriend Jeff both wanted to do it as well so it was nice to have someone to go with us. Kai starting up the the trail.
I kept telling Kai beforehand it was going to be hard and steep but that she had to walk up it all by herself. She did awesome. We took a lot of breaks but she did it!
Of course Jeff and Kayla helped her along the way!
So tired she just had to lay down and take a rest!
We finally made it to the top. Just in time for the sunset!
This valley truly is amazing!
I loved sharing this experience with my favorite Squirt!
Love her so much!
Cute little munchkin feet!
Checking out the southern view with Kayla!
She loved hanging out with these two!
Going down was definitely easier and faster!
Jeff taking it all in!
Such a fun night. I love Utah and all it's natural beauty! Every time we have seen the Y on the mountain since then Kai has always mentioned hiking up to it! I think it might become a summer tradition for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment