Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving and November Fun!

This kid got some Cowboy boots and he loves them. He wants to wear them everyday all day long!! He is a true Texan!
Kailie showing off some of her art work!
We babysat our friend Boston. We watched a movie and ate some popcorn!
We decided to go ahead and try the insulin pump again. This is the trial one she wore for 3 days. It didn't bother her at all. 
Putting up our thankful feathers for Mr. Turkey. Kailie is wearing pull ups still right about this time she suddenly just stopped peeing at night time. It was so crazy, she went from peeing out of her pull-up and all over her bed all the time to completely dry. We thought for sure she would take forever to potty train at night because of diabetes but her body just did it all on its own. So nice!


Kean helps Kailie hang them up!
Thanksgiving morning we went and delivered Meal on Wheels again to some senior people around San Antonio. It is such a great experience for all of us. And it truly gets our minds into the spirit of Thanksgiving and having gratitude for all that we have.
Then later we went to the Keck's house for dinner with the Widdison's. Justin had just had thyroid surgery because he found out a few weeks before that he has thyroid cancer. So he was not feeling great yet so we kept it really low key! All the kiddos getting ready to eat!

It was nice enough that they could eat outside!
I had found out about 1 month earlier that I was pregnant. It was kind of a surprise. I have been waiting for Jared to bring up the subject of having a third and on our anniversary date he brought it up and said we should probably start for a third. Well it turns out I already was pregnant by a few weeks at the time. Surprise so it happened much faster than expected. I was just starting to get really sick right around Thanksgiving. I never was nearly as sick as I was with Kailie or even with McKean. I just had moments of nausea instead of all day long and I only threw up a handful of times. It was nice to not be so super sick!
I also had this crazy rash periorbital dermatitis on my face. It was awful and at it's worst at this time. I couldn't put anything on it and couldn't wear make-up, I looked horrible everyday plus I felt sick so it was just super depressing!
Thanksgiving dinner was great, good food, great company.
The kids did a craft after dinner!
These two played together as well.!

The whole gang. Top L-R: Jared, Justin(and his straight neck from surgery), Andrea with Baby Bradley, Gina, Heather Widdison, Tate, Joe, Savanna, Madi, Josie, Coope, Neve, Kailie, McKean and Brinley!

No comments: