Friday, December 6, 2013

Christmas Time Fun!


We had a pretty chill Holiday. It was really cold so we didn't do our usual Sea World or other things outside. We watched Christmas movies. 
We decorated the tree. 
Kailie helping Daddy put the star on top! 


We did go see Santa once at the Winter Wonderland at Bass Pro Shop. They have some fun stuff to do while you wait to see Santa. 
Driving the big monster cars around. 

This display moved and sang. These two kids were so mesmerized by it. Kean just got into the What does the Fox say but he loves the What does the Farmer say video on YouTube. The kid can watch it like 50 times in a row. So he was loving seeing the fox. 

Shoot those targets!

He loved it!


We rode the animal Merry-go-round!
After we saw Santa we were walking around the store and I just started to feel awful. I thought it was just pregnancy. I barely drove home without falling asleep and came home and crashed on the couch and then got really sick that night. Turns out I got the flu and for the next week I was so sick. Between morning sickness and the flu it was pretty awful. I was so thankful when it went away after a week. 
Making our annual Ginger Bread houses. Madi and McKean got one to decorate together! 
They actually did a good job, I thought they would just eat the candy the whole time! 

So intense!

Daddy helps Kai put on the icing! 

The girls all got there own. The Keck's just happened to get a bunch of gingerbread houses so they were all pretty excited to have their own. 


Pretty houses!
Good Job Girls!

Looks like Kean snuck some candy!
Brinley's and her house! 
Savanna and her super Festive house! 


Kailie and her finished work! 
These girls are all so much fun and so cute. 
When they are all getting along it is so happy. Love these shots of them as best friends!
Silly girls.


No comments: