Friday, December 20, 2013

Random December Fun!

Brinely's 5th Birthday Party. The all got to make a butterfly or owl craft.  We love Brinley and are so happy we get to celebrate her birth with her!

Andrea and I took the three older girls to see the Nutcracker! We had the very highest seats possible and Kailie was super nervous about being so high. I didn't know she had a fear of heights but she did that night. The girls liked okay. Because we were so far away it was hard to really see what was happening. I think they would have loved it much more if they were closer. But it was still fun to go, and they were dancing in the top row the whole time.
The girls right by our seats!


Kailie and I outside the hall. 

We walked pass the riverwalk on our way back to the car. 
Kailie with her CTR 4 class at church. Sis. Peterson was such a great teacher. The girls had her for a year and half and they loved her. It was a sad day to not have her as a teacher anymore. 
L-R Visitor, Amara Duarte, Camden Christensen, Camryn Jensen, Vistor. Bottom: Kailie, Eli Hoffman, Brinely and Sis. Peterson
Kailie, Brinely and Savanna with Santa at our ward Christmas Party. Sadly, Jared and I missed the party. Earlier that day, I had people over for our music class Christmas Party.While they were there I just started feeling horrible. I thought it was just morning sickness but as time went on and during the gift exchange I just felt so weird and nausea and had some cramping. I then realized I was bleeding a little bit and the cramping got even worse. Well I had to end the Christmas party and Megan Serra took me to Bamc to meet Jared at the ER. Andrea took the kids and they got to go have fun at the Ward party. Meanwhile we waiting in the ER forever to get seen and then it was a horrible experience. I have never had cramping or bleeding so I thought for sure I had miscarried. I was 11 weeks at this point. When I finally got seen the Er. DR. checked my cervix and said I hadn't miscarried but that I had Herpes!! Jared and I were like what, that is not possible so then we start looking at each other like. It was horrible. Then when they did the ultrasound they Dr. told us the baby was fine and it was saw it and its heart beating and then he says that it looks like the baby is in the wrong spot in the uterus and that we would have to terminate the pregnancy. It was the most horrible feeling to see your live baby and then be told you have to kill it. Well, when we went back to radiology she told me that the baby was fine in the perfect spot and that the Dr. was crazy but I did have a small hemorrhage in my uterus which is what caused the the cramping and bleeding. I am guessing the hemorrhage came from the day before I was sitting on the couch and McKean was standing next to me when all of the sudden he jumped right on my belly hard. 
When I went back for my follow-up with the obgyn she told me my cervix was completely fine, no herpes nothing on it. Obviously we were very relieved. So annoying that a Dr. would tell you something so wrong. Blah! Anyways we were very happy and relieved that this baby was fine!  
This year for our family gives back we went with a home for kids who cross the border by themselves and then come and live in group homes until they can find some family or a foster family for them It is so sad that their parents just make them cross over by themselves to be on their own. The youngest one we met was 3. How is that even possible. It was so sad to meet all the kids and just really made all of us appreciative of what we have. The kids were excited to buy a bunch of clothes and Christmas presents for these kids. We wrapped them all and made stockings with their names on it. There are over 100 kids at the home so we just choose the two homes with the youngest kids since we knew we couldn't buy stuff for all of them. Really helps to put the true Meaning of Christmas back into our lives. 
Playing by the tree one Sunday afternoon!
Our yearly family photo except this year my shirt was all wet from a spill I asked Jared if it was super noticeable and he said no then I see the photo's I am like how is that not noticeable. So funny!! 


The kiddos giving loves to each other. 

Kisses Kisses!!
Pretty Girl Kailie shows off her Christmas dress!

She wanted to have Buddy our Elf in her photos. She loves him. Papa helped to name him this year, last year ours was named teddy bear elf. 

Buddy all wrapped up staying warm in Kailie's stocking!
Handsome boy McKean!
I love bow ties!!

The many faces of this kid!




Kailie being silly!

This kid and his Binky!! 
Oh they are so adorable!





McKean doing his moves from his favorite Halloween song the Witch with the pointed hat!!
 He is so cute!

No comments: