We signed up for the color run again. This time it was in San Antonio at Six Flags. It was supposed to be just me and Kai but Jared had to go to Kazakhstan so McKean got to come as well. We got there early to pick up our race packets. Right was we took this photo the wind picked up and knocked over a bunch of tents and signs. It got crazy windy, the Keck's got there and as we were walking over to the the start line it started pouring rain. I shoved the kids inside this Kaleidoscope.
A quick photo right before the rain started of these two cute little squirts!
The Keck's ran to their car for cover meanwhile Madi, Kean, Kailie and I all hung out on the floor of the Kaleidoscope behind all the other people packed in there.
The whole inside was mirrors so the kids were pretty entertained.
Playing in it while we waited for the Keck's to come back. Thank goodness it only rained for about 15 minutes!
The start of the race. Everyone is nice and clean and white!
Everyone took off and McKean was trying to fix his headband. We couldn't catch up to them so we did blue just the two of us. McKean was not sure what to think about going through it at first!
We finally caught up to my little smurf girl!
These two stayed together the rest of the race and were so cute running together while holding hands!
Onto Pink!!
Not sure if he is too thrilled about what is happening yet!
Showing their muscles.
Pink Hair!
Here comes yellow!
We finally caught up to Kai again. She wanted to run and Kean wanted me to carry him, I definitely cannot run and carry him at the same time so we walked a lot of the race!
Kai's even more yellow hair.
Brinley got all yellow too!
Madi was not a fan of the colors and made Andrea carry her through them all!
A lot of the course was inside six flags, there were no colors inside of so it made for a lot of walking!
Savanna was trooper and had fun!
Going through the pretty tunnel.
The last color Purple! This race was not as fun as last year. Maybe because I had to carry a two-year old most of it and it just didn't have the excitement as last year but it was still fun.
Come here Bradley and give me a big Colorful Hug!
My green boy! The kids had fun dumping their color packets on each other.
Don't let that face fool you, he was having fun!
All dirty at the finish!! We Made It!
Best friends had fun running this together again!
Kai shows off her colorful wet self after she dumped water all over herself.
Love the green highlights!
It was super crazy at the end. The kids kept running all around. Kailie kept running into the crowd all by herself.
Kai dumps some water on her little Brother!
Madi and Justin watch as they get ready to throw all the colors!
1, 2, 3 GO!
Kean takes a break after all the hard work.
I tried to get all the kids but Brinley didn't want to get in. Oh well these squirts are all cute!
Bradley did not love the colors and had no interest in getting dirty!
Love these two so much!
He had to have a photo too! Love that big smile!
Kai sad because we had to leave. As we were getting ready to leave she ran into the crowd because they said they were going to throw the colors again. I went to go get her but first I checked McKean and he was sitting in the Keck's stroller so they said they were going to go the car so I ran in the crowd to get Kai. I found her and told her we could wait a few minutes to see if the did the color. Well, they kept not doing it and I kept looking over at the Keck's at their car and I couldn't see McKean but the stroller was facing away from me so I was just thinking he was still sitting in it. After a few minutes of still not seeing him I was just getting ready to run over to see if he was there when I hear them announce that if you have a lost child to go the stage. I look over and see McKean walking behind the stage with a family! I run over and grab him. I felt so bad that I didn't even know he was lost. It was a total miscommunication between me and Andrea. So glad he was safe. He was not happy! That night when I was putting him to bed he told me that I didn't love him because I lost him. Oohh so sad. Poor little guys must have been really scared!!
So besides losing McKean it was a fun night!
No comments:
Post a Comment