Wednesday, June 17, 2009

7 Months the Wiser

Well Shoot!! I guess it is that time again when Kailie turns yet another month older. Kailie seems to be getting pretty wise nowadays so she is going to do this post.
Yo Yo this is Baby Kai Kai coming to you straight from my crib, you may not believe it but I am seven months old already and I think I pretty much have this life figured out. I have got my Mom and Dad wrapped around my little pinky finger, pretty much whatever I want I get. I have learned that if I am good and don't cry than I get to play with people but if I cry then I get put down for a nap and I Don't like to Nap.Who would want to sleep when there is so much to explore. Now if I could just figure out how to move then exploring would be a bit easier.
I guess first I should learn how to sit. Mom is always trying to teach me how to sit but what can I say I just like to lay down instead.

Mom also fed me some rice cereal, it was no breastmilk but it was okay. Squash and Peaches however are Delicous!! Yum! Yum! Yummy!! I love those, they can't keep it coming fast enough. So I prefer to just do it myself!This month has been tough, see I have this awful pain in my mouth, I am not sure why but it is not very fun, so I like to be held all the time it seems to take away the pain.

That reminds me of my binki, oh how I love it, I didn't like it a few months ago but this past week I have it in mouth all day long, it gives me something to chew on to help take away this pain. If I can't find my Binki then my toe works just as well too.
I love my Dad and miss him when he is gone. He is always tossing me around and playing with me, I love to grab his face and he doesn't taste that bad either!


And Mom well she is pretty fun too, except sometimes especially when daddy is gone on a trip I get bored just playing with Mom all day. What can I say I love people, they are way more exciting than my toys!
Well time to go to bed, I get tired at night and like to sleep for a long time.
Goodnight and don't forget to come visit me!
Oh yeah mom told me to let you know my weight, I can't believe I am going to tell you all how much I weigh, how embarrassing! Okay here it is, two weeks ago I was 13 lbs. 9 oz. so today i am probably a big 14 lbs. I know, I know I am a big fatty, but in my defense I am very tall a whopping 25 1/2" so cut me a break already!!

3 comments:

Chelsie Brady said...

Cute post, Gina! Your hair looks cute, by the way. And, you are looking just as tiny as ever. Way to go! I miss you guys and I want to hold your little one. You should come to Portland sometime and we'll play!

Grandma Carolyn said...

Kai, you are just getting cuter all the time. Your mom is a fun blogger also.

Saundra said...

I loved your blog entry, Kai! Oh, and you are not heavy! I am 6 months old, and I weigh 20 pounds,and am wearing 12 month clothes. I would smash you if I rolled on you! My mom calls me her baby hippo. Isn't that mean?
Love,
Eliza :)