Upstate New York is a very beautiful place and you will LOVE the SNOW!
A lot of church history there...enjoy!
Well, you don't sound excited, but I am excited! If we end up in Canada like we plan, we won't be too far from each other!
I have never been to New York! Now we will have to go and see you guys.
I'm sorry you didn't get what you were hoping for! It will be fun to visit you in NY though! Miss you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Upstate New York is a very beautiful place and you will LOVE the SNOW!
A lot of church history there...enjoy!
Well, you don't sound excited, but I am excited! If we end up in Canada like we plan, we won't be too far from each other!
I have never been to New York! Now we will have to go and see you guys.
I'm sorry you didn't get what you were hoping for! It will be fun to visit you in NY though! Miss you!
Post a Comment