Kailie gets to play on her play mat while I shower. For the past month or so by the time I get out of the shower she is usually facing the opposite direction and has pulled the play bar down! Basically I never know how I am going to find her when I get out!

One particular day I was greeted by a big green smiley face that had very familiar arms and legs! I still don't know how she manages to get herself in these positions but it is always fun to see what she'll do next!

She seems to enjoy these surprises just as much as I do!!
3 comments:
Kailie is sooo adorable and growing so fast -- love seeing the pics! Hope your fam is doing well!
Kai is way tooo CUTE!
That put a big green smile on my face too! Eliza had her blanket completely covering her this morning when I went to get her out of bed. She thought it was great.
Post a Comment