Dear Dad,
Mom and I miss you sooo much and wish you were here with us in Utah! We have been having lots of fun besides my dang ear infection!
I have been learning so many new things including crawling on my knees, which I finally accomplished today!
I played on grass for the first time and definitely did not like to put my head down on it! Behind me is my best bud Tuffy, we hang together all day!
Mom of course spends her time taking a bazillion photos of me. You would think I was cute or something, but I just ignore her and play!
I started eating hand food and love to put all of them in mouth all at once, I even share most of them with Tuffy cause I am nice like that!

I got to go swimming with cousins Lexie, Cam, Cole and Mckayla! It was so warm, not like the cold water in Hawaii!
I am having so much fun playing with all of my cousins, Grandma's, Grandpa's, Aunts and Uncles and even some of mom's friends! I even accidentally gave baby Isaak a titty twister today! Oops! Sorry baby Isaak!And lastly, I love playing with cousin Ava's activity table. It is so cool dad, I can walk around and play with all the toys, chase the puppies and even eat snacks that mom leaves for me!
Well Dad, that is all I have to share with you tonight! We miss you and love you so much!
Love,
Your Baby Kai Kai





1 comment:
We're glad Dad finally made it to Utah!
Post a Comment