Hey Gina!!! I am SO excited you are and Kai are coming! I have missed you! I can't believe that is the same teeny tiny baby I first met last December! She is so cute! See you soon :)
:) here is a whole website of things she would LOVE then...http://www.taggies.com/home_us.html
I guess there are worse things for her to be obsessed with. So cute!
I know! What is it with babies and tags?? Kids in general love to suck on tags. I have 2 little boys who will gladly suck on them as well. NASTY!
We'll just have to call her our "Tag Lady".
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hey Gina!!! I am SO excited you are and Kai are coming! I have missed you! I can't believe that is the same teeny tiny baby I first met last December! She is so cute! See you soon :)
:) here is a whole website of things she would LOVE then...
http://www.taggies.com/home_us.html
I guess there are worse things for her to be obsessed with. So cute!
I know! What is it with babies and tags?? Kids in general love to suck on tags. I have 2 little boys who will gladly suck on them as well. NASTY!
We'll just have to call her our "Tag Lady".
Post a Comment