I didn't want to post Rex's address just in case so if you would like to mail some things please email me at ginatheler@gmail.com and I will send you the address. Please don't wait, these children need it now!
-Gina
Operation Kyrgyzstan Warm Babies
All friends: Rex says there is an orphanage near the Air Base where he is. Children are freezing to death daily. There are families nearby that have children they cannot clothe for this horrible weather and the children are dying. He is witnessing this himself and is trying to help them. He and I will be collecting ...children's winter clothing. Used (but clean) is fine. If you are interested, details below:
I will take any used winter items for children from ages 0-12 years of age anytime at my home. Coats, hats, scarves, gloves/mittens, socks or sweaters. I hope to have enough to mail in two weeks time or sooner. If you are not in Hawaii, but have clothing donations please box them and mail to:
Leave off Rex's rank, and please make sure the items are clean. All items are welcome! They are desperate. Thank you!
Leave off Rex's rank, and please make sure the items are clean. All items are welcome! They are desperate. Thank you!
1 comment:
I have forwarded this to a number of friends - let's hope we can get items there in time to help.
Post a Comment