Thursday, February 25, 2010

What has this Squirt been up to?

(Her first hair do. Her hair is finally long enough to at least do a little pebbles or twitty bird look!)
Kailie has been having so much fun lately and is really starting to show her little personality!

One of her new favorite activities is putting anything and everything over her head! Here she is sporting a pretty headband, a onsie that is draped around her shoulders, my sports bra and shirt, Jared's visor and cowboy hat!
She loves her necklaces and plays with them every day!

One day she found our bag of leis and proceeding to wear all of them!

She is so fun to play with since she is more interactive now!
I don't why but I just love this photo, anytime she wears these shorts she just seems so much older. Here she looks like a girl scout to me!


And of course she is getting into lots of trouble and makes fun messes everywhere she goes!

Some of her new tricks include giving kisses but only when she is not distracted. She can find my nose and her belly button, loves to wave and clap, can feed herself with a spoon although I think she makes more of mess than actually eats. Loves to climb and can even safely get off our really tall bed, LOVES stairs and can almost do them totally by herself which is amazing since we don't have any in our apt.
These are all more from Jan. now she has even new things but that will have to wait for a different post!

4 comments:

Sarah Jarvis said...

She is so cute and you sound like such a fun mom. Letting her explore and get into messes and trouble. Kids just love that kind of stuff. When are you guys moving exactly?

Grandma Carolyn said...

I can't wait to see her again. She is growing up too fast. I love the hairdo!

Cory&SadieK said...

I love that you call it the tweety bird look! Isaak has the perfect hair for a mohawk, but I don't know if I dare attempt it. Kai looks so cute. I love that she loves to put everything on--she looks like sooo much fun. The messes thing amazes me. I feel like wherever Isaak goes so does a huge mess. After he goes to bed each night it takes at least a half an hour to rearrange everything and I think he loves mornings because then he just starts all over again.

Theler said...

She is just too cute! Miss you guys!